1. Use the recommended amount of quality detergent to handle delicate items.
2. Silk products need to be washed separately because they have lower color fastness than other fabrics.
3. For delicate items that may be produced, such as lace, underwear, wool, silk or dark, it is recommended to wash your hands. Gently squeeze in warm or warm water at a temperature of 30 °C. When hanging, turn it out and do not dry in the sun.
4. Clothes should be dried for at least 4 quarters before ironing. The recommended ironing temperature is between 100 ° C and 180 ° C depending on the fabric.
5. The steam setting should be high because the ironing line requires a lot of moisture. After gently spraying the silk onto the water, place it face down on the ironing board and cover it with a cloth.
6. Avoid washing or bleaching leather products. They are advised to carry out dry cleaning.