Cotton washing method:B321-6555
1. Can be soaked in water for several minutes, but not too long, so as not to damage the color. It is normal for slightly dark colored clothes to have floating colors and fade. But we still recommend not soaking clothes. Do not soak with hot water to prevent the protein in sweat stains from sticking to clothing and yellow sweat spots.
2. When washing with detergent, the optimal water temperature is 30-50 ° C. When rinsing, you can master the method of "a small amount and many times", and wash several times with each rinse. After rinsing, it should be wrung out and then rinsed a second time to improve the washing efficiency.
3. When washing dark-colored clothes for the first time, you can soak them in salt water for 1-2 hours to prevent them from discoloring. Maintenance:
1. Dry clothes in a cool and ventilated place to avoid exposure to sunlight and discoloration of colored fabrics.
2. Do not expose directly to the sun when exposed to the sun. This can prevent clothes from discoloring and yellowing and hardening.