Top sellers consistently meet Zilingo’s order performance standards and deliver excellent customer service
Seller rating insights
Orders accepted and completed by the seller
Shipped on Time
Orders dispatched on time by the seller
Founded in '08, WIP caps is a street-wear & lifestyle brand based in the PH that creates a variety of meaningfully designed headwear for passionate souls.
The team is inspired by the seemingly countless ways modern-day individuals can express themselves--through music, words, art, ideas or style.
WIP is an acronym for 'Work In Progress', representing the view that everything is in a constant state of change and growth.
About This Product
- Black Polyester-Wool fabric
- 3D embroidery of 'BAYANI BULLYZ' in front
- Custom underbrim print of the 'BAYANI BULLYZ' (the same tribal tattoo inked on Fritz' arm)
- Comes with WIP labels + tags
- Black snapback - One size fits all (fits up to head size of 64cm or size 8)
- This cap does not come with a certificate of authenticity
Bayani Bullyz was founded and established in '09 by Fritz Encina who has dedicated many years to producing quality American bullies & rare color bulldogs. Based in California and proud of his Filipino roots, Fritz uses the word 'bayani' to represent exceptional courage, nobility and strength--qualities clearly seen in his colorful variety of bullies.