S-26® Promil Gold® Three is a milk supplement for kids 1-3 years old. It is a protein source based on cow’s milk.
How to prepare S-26® Promil Gold® Three properly
WARNING: Unboiled water, unboiled cups, or incorrect dilution can make your child ill. Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects on the health of your child.
1. Wash your hands before preparing formula.
2. Wash cup thoroughly until no milk remains
3. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
4. Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool.
5. Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the cup.
6. Use only the scoop from this container (Powder must be leveled).
7. Consult feeding table, add exact number of level scoops.
8. Stir until powder is fully dissolved.
9. Close pouch tightly after each use and store in a cool, dry place. Use within 2 weeks of opening.
• Prepare only one serving at a time. Feed immediately and follow the instructions exactly. Do not keep unfinished serving, discard the contents.
• Close the pouch tightly after each use and store in a cool, dry place. Use within 2 weeks of opening.
• Fill is by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur.