For 100 years, Wyeth Nutrition has been committed in advancing nutrition science to nourish children to their full potential so they can grow up ready for whatever tomorrow brings.
We have leveraged clinical and scientific research, world-class manufacturing, and the strictest product safety standards to provide scientifically sound solutions that support parents and healthcare professionals. We continue to develop premium nutritional products, scientifically designed to meet the needs of mothers and children.
About This Product
Pregnant women have increased nutritional needs, by up to 50% for some nutrients to support the demands of the growing fetus and to maintain their own health and well-being.
ProMama® is a delicious tasting nutritional milk drink designed to support women during pre-pregnancy, pregnancy and lactation. It has Pro-Nutri Builders which includes both ProMama® and ProBaby nutrients which helps support fetal and maternal health.
ProBaby Nutrients to support fetal health:
• High source of Folic Acid (Folate DFE 333mcg/serving) which is essential for growth and division of cells and helps prevent neural tube defects
• Contains increased level of DHA (32.8mg/serving) which helps support mental and visual development
• Contains Choline (174mg/serving) which helps support mental development
• High source of Calcium and Vitamin D which help support bone development
ProMama® Nutrients to support maternal health:
• Source of Vitamins A, C and E to help support a healthy immune system
• Source of Iron to support red blood cell formation in pregnant women
• Contains 2g dietary fiber (Oligofructose) per serving to help support GI health
To prepare one serving of ProMama® (approximately 240mL):
Lukewarm or Cool Water (Previously Boiled) Number of Level Scoops per serving Total Volume Recommended Number of Servings Per Day
210 mL 6 240 mL 2
One scoop = 8.2 grams (approx.)
If not consumed immediately, prepared ProMama® should be covered and stored in the refrigerator and used within 24 hours.
Keep can/carton in a cool, dry place. Always replace plastic lid or pack tightly after use. After opening, use contents within 4 weeks (cans) 2 weeks (cartons). Avoid prolonged storage at excessive temperatures. Expiration date and lot identification code are shown at the bottom of the can or pack. Fill is by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur.
ProMama® is a nutritional supplement for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers. It is not an infant formula. It is exclusively intended for the use of adults.